Hi there! We’d like to invite you to practice yoga with Maciej. What kind of classes do we offer?
– Hatha yoga – in general, hatha yoga is pretty much all types of yoga… yet in our hatha yoga classes you might expect a slower pace and a more “static” practice. It’s a perfect place to start for beginners, however advanced hatha yoga classes are essential at a certain point of your practice as well;
– Vinyasa yoga – a dynamic class inspired by Ashtanga yoga. You will learn how to coordinate your movement with breath and flow from one pose to another. Vinyasa classes can be both soft and very demanding (power yoga);
– Iyengar yoga – a static class concentrated on alignment. Poses are usually held for longer periods of time. Props are widely used since they often enable us to go into poses otherwise inaccessible.
Most of our classes are 60 or 90 minute, we offer both private and public lessons. Please contact us directly for information on private classes.
We offer a variety of workshops, including:
– basics of arm balancing;
– yoga for surfers;
– yoga before & after hiking;
– Releasing the daily tentions (aimed for office workers and other people with a sedentary lifestyle).
Please check our schedule for upcoming events or contact us directly for information on workshops and cooperation.
If you have any additional questions regarding our classes, workshops, different forms of cooperation and our availability, please don’t hesitate to download the leaflet to your left and contact us directly.